BoC - BoC Team Tournament 10/12-2022
We’re proud to announce a team tournament in Copenhagen. We’ve tried to keep it simple for everyone included. Enjoy another one fucking fresh tournament <3 We’ve made a setup that is:
- Easy to plan for (just a 1 day tournament),
- Easy to execute - free drinks AND free parking,
- Cheap - as low as 130dkk for each player,
- And uses the exciting and fun element of camaraderie in the team tournament format
Six players on each team, each player brings along an army of up to 2000 pts.
Registration and Tickets
You can buy a ticket here
- The base ticket - 130dkk which includes free bar until we run out.
As a core principal - only three Worlds / academy player are allowed pr single team upon submission. This principal may be broken if need for stand in player arise and no other solution is at hand.
- Armies allowed: All factions are allowed. Even those missing an FAQ
- All warscrolls with pitched battle profiles can be used
- The ONLY restriction in army composition is to follow the matched play rules as well as no duplicate warscrolls, Enhancements AND grand strategies between team members (including endless spells etc)
Army list format
The army list should be created with Warscroll builder
You should use the ?-mark icon, and the “full”-option and copy the text and paste it into the body of the mail.
Your army list must include:
- All units and their cost
- Who the general is
- All artifacts
- Command trait(s)
- Endless spells
- Extra command points
- Grand strategy
If you submit a list that is not in the correct format, the list is not "approved”, and your list is not submitted in time.
Army list submission
- The army list should be created with Warscroll builder. You should use the ?-mark icon, and the “full”-option and copy the text and upload it into the event on... (more info will come)
- Submission date is 1st of December
12st of October - Sign up.
1st of December - Army list submission
10th of December - Gameday
|Saturday, 1 October 2022|
|08:30||Hello and Welcome|
|20:00||Chill and cleaning|
How we play
To minimize the disagreements between the players, as a baseline always follow the guidelines below. Discuss them prior to a match if you feel the need. If you both agree to play the game differently, that is entirely up to the players at the table.
To ensure fairness in a game of dice, we have supplied dice to all players. These are used at the table. Return them all or we are sad.
Only dice where the bottom is entirely touching either the playmat or surface objective markers are considered rolled. Dices should be rolled so that the opponent can always see what has been rolled. Always remove dice that were unsuccessful rather than the opposite.
Speak your mind throughout the game and make clear with your opponent what your intention is, then ask your opponent if he agrees with your intention. Stick to these verbal agreements.
Making the fewest mistakes is an important aspect of Age of Sigmar. We do not play with takebacks
As a general guideline, when you are moving a model, try to avoid shifting it around excessively before you finalize its new position. To avoid that, it is always a good idea to move the model its maximum distance, and then only move it backwards before you finalize its new position.
As we only have 3 hours to play each round we use chess-clocks to the best of our ability. It’s a good practice as the hobby is moving in this direction for competitive games.
Scoring system and battleplans:
See the picture on the facebook event: